Hello everyone

You will have now received your new PE Home Learning Packs which are full of a mixture of activities to do, but also have a new Exercise log for you to record your activity levels for a week and a design a football strip, to celebrate the return of football!

With the summer holidays fast approaching, I am aware that we haven’t been able to talk to you all, either during swimming sessions or at school, about knowing how you can enjoy the water and stay safe. Whether by sea, river or lake, the skills involved in keeping safe whilst swimming outdoors are very different to those of an indoor pool, where most swimming lessons take place, so I have included two “Spot the Dangers” sheets with answers. Please take some time to look at them with an adult and talk about how to keep safe if you are near water or enjoying the beach over the summer.

This is the last PE Home Learning pack before the summer holidays so I have also included a blank August Activity tracker sheet which I hope you will fill in with activities over the summer.

You can access my new letter and the blank August Activity Tracker information here –

Home Learning Letter – Home Learning Letter 4

Exercise Log – Exercise log

Blank August Activity tracker – August 2020 – Blank activity sheet

I hope you all have a great, active summer holidays and keep safe. I will look forward to seeing you all in September.

Remember to give me a wave if you see me walking around the village!

Take care & keep active everyone.

Mrs Goldsmith