Many thanks for taking the time to visit our website and having a glimpse of life at Scole Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School.
What you can see here is only a small part of what makes us special but hopefully it gives you a sense of why we are so proud of our school and what we do.
At Scole CEVC Primary School, we are ‘Always Aiming Higher’ and our core values aim to;
- Promote curiosity, enthusiasm and fun
- Take care of ourselves and each other
- Have pride in ourselves, the school and the community
- Develop a sense of spirituality under God’s care
- Have self-discipline and take responsibility for our own actions and decisions
- Be independent and prepared for the future
In order to be able to achieve this, we are committed to working together with all members of our learning community; pupils, parents, staff, governors and the Diocese of Norwich. We are also part of the Suffolk and Norfolk Teaching School Alliance, which provides support and professional development to other schools, as well as undertaking research and development and initial teacher training. Together we feel we can make a huge difference and we strive to create learning without limits for all of our children.
I hope that you find our website interesting and informative; if you would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us.