We have now finished our fab violin artwork and shared it in assembly.  We began by sketching our violins then showing them to a friend who then suggested improvements. We then had another go at sketching the violin, making sure we included the suggested improvements. We repeated this another two times and it really made a difference to our work. We used our final sketch to help us produce the pictures below. We used oil or chalk pastels and some of us used both. We hope to put some up around the school, but as they are quite large we won’t be able to display all of them. DSCN0282DSCN0283DSCN0284DSCN0281